Passionate leader, strategist, software researcher, and developer with deep technical experience in the security field. Always striving to remain on the cutting edge of application and cloud security. Now, with cryptocurrency!
- Information Security Risk Management
- Reverse Engineering / Forensics
- Application Monitoring and Reporting
- Surreptitious Software
- Agile Methodology
- Mobile Application Protection
- Trusted Execution Environments
- OS Internals
- Intel & ARM Assembly
Anchorage Digital (2020 - Present)
Anchorage Digital is a global, regulated digital asset platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank, Anchorage offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service.
- Security Lead, Anchor Labs (Apr 2021 - Present)
- CISO, Anchorage Digital Bank (Jan 2021 - November 2022)
Arxan Technologies (2007 - 2020)
Arxan Technologies was a leading provider of binary-level application security solutions to harden software against hackers, insider attacks, and malware. Global 500 companies and defense agencies trusted Arxan to protect their code integrity and intellectual property. I represented the security and technology of Arxan throughout acquisition by TPG Capital in April, 2020.
- Chief Scientist, VP (Jun 2018 - Jul 2020)
- VP, Research (Mar 2016 - Dec 2019)
- Director, Research (Jan 2015 - Mar 2016)
- MS, Computer Science - Purdue University (2005 - 2008)
- BS, Computer Science - The Ohio State University (2001 - 2005)
- Hall of Fame - Officials’ Division, National Collegiate Flag Football Championships